The life and times of people just like you... and me.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

And a Prickly 'Good Morning' to You, Too!

There are few things sweeter than having your child crawl into bed to cuddle just as it is time to start the day. Having had a good sleep, then getting to wake up to sweet smelling hair and soft cheeks... there are few things comparable in my book!

So the morning started out a pleasure as my little guy crawled into bed and began burrowing his warm little body into the covers and snuggling up against me. My arms instinctively wrapped around him and pulled him close. The moment had no longevity, as my little boy quickly shuddered and "Uck!"ed his way away from me.

"ICK, Mom! Shave Your Pits!"

OK, seriously, it'd had been ONE DAY. We're not talking about any sort of gorilla underarm action here at all!

I was informed there were to be NO "Specks" of ANYTHING under my arms. None!

Talk about a double standard! Does he ever talk to his dad that way???

No comments:

Post a Comment