The life and times of people just like you... and me.

Friday, March 2, 2012

My Marketing Maven

While Little Miss was bathing, she began using her feet to put on a puppet show. It was a really imaginative performance! Long legs dangling two similarly long, slender feet over the edge of the tub. They become quite lively as they bounce back and forth along the length of the tub, toes wiggling in reaction to her higher-pitched, slightly gravelly character voice.

The best part was the end, her call-to action: absolutely perfect!

Her exclamation, "Visit our website at www.FeetTv!" is met with riotous laughter from mom and a smirk and snicker from dad.

People, this is my "Special Needs" child. I believe she is a creative genius with a hilarious sense of humor! I wonder where it will take her...

No comments:

Post a Comment