The life and times of people just like you... and me.

Friday, December 23, 2011

I'm the Law 'Round these Parts!

Justice is pretty swift 'round here.

The kids are playing cowboys... I take it they're U.S. Marshals. They use fitness balls for horses. I think the very act of riding their "horses" would make any fitness trainer proud! As their bodies bounce up from the ball, they use their hands to scoot the ball forward. Thus, they've landed a bounce ahead of where they were. Little Miss is especially good at traveling in this fashion.

Their dad was headed back to our bedroom, I expect to watch a little ESPN Sports in a space where he might possibly hear the television. No sooner had he walked into the bedroom, The Law slammed the door behind him and began to celebrate the capture of their notorious criminal!

"We got him!" The Dude cheers.

Little Miss, totally stoic, says "If he says anything, kill him."

Wow! I hope Hubby clings to his right to remain silent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment